Avocado Butter Body Whip
This avocado butter body whip is a must for hydrating your skin. Made with herbal ingredients and harsh chemical free; it's not only good for your body but safe! I incorporate avocado butters, root powders, natural oils and green tea extract, whipped up to perfection!
The Avocado Butter Body Whip can be used as an "in-shower" hydrating lotion. Before you get out of the shower, apply small amount to the areas that need hydration and rub in. Lightly rise off and pat dry with a towel and you will not need lotion for 24 hours!
Avocado Body Butter Whip Scents:
- Unscented: For those who have skin sensitive to fragrance, essential oils or allergies, this one is for you. Still the same hydrating body whip but with no scent.
- Passionfruit: This is earthy with a hint of fruit fragrance. This fragrance blend has Ylang Ylang, Aragon oil and Rose to give it that smooth exotic floral scent.
- Electric Lemonade: Sweet lemon citrus with notes of Jasmine, this is summer in a bottle!
- Lavender: Need to unwind and just relax? This lavender is for you! Use at night for a calming sleep or just a calming of the day. Also you can use this body whip for medicinal and holistic purposes. Lavender is the #1 essential oil for burns and bruising. Apply to the area 4 times a day or as needed. With burns, apply, let dry and wrap up. Take bandage off every few hours and reapply and let air out. Repeat. CAUTION: When used for holistic or medicial purposes, do so at your own risk.
- White Tea & Ginger: This fragrance has a delightful herbal and comforting smell. The hints of Bergamot, Lemon, Freesia and Peony will take you away to a secret garden! So light and refreshing; this is a fragrance that you can use if you are not big on scents. Its just enough to smell fresh and clean!
- Muscle Ache: This variant is for medicinal and holistic purposes. The Muscle Ache Body Whip has a blend of essential oils that help pull the calcium out of the muscles. This, in turn, helps sooth tired, achy areas. Calcium deposits in the muscles can develop when the kidneys do not eliminate the excess calcium in the bloodstream present from overworking the body. Calcification can occur in any area of the body where the muscle overlies a bone surface. When there's excess in the body, this buildup of calcium can eventually harden and cause cramps and soreness, as well as tired & achy muscles. This whip has Camphor, Cypress, Lavender, Peppermint and Wintergreen essential oils. CAUTION: this product provides a cooling and warming sensation. Do not wrap the area, nor apply heat (i.e. heating pad, hot shower, bath).
- Eucalyptus & Peppermint: This blend is to help airways during seasonal threats, cold, flu and coughing. Eucalyptus & Peppermint have a high percentage of menthol concentration which is great for respiratory issues. Apply to chest, back for easier breathing. Apply to bottoms of feet to eliminate coughing. CAUTION: possible skin irritation or sensitivity. Avoid eyes and sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.